Growing up in Minnesota, I came to LOVE thunderstorms.
This is the first storm we’ve had that wasn’t after Mia’s bedtime.
Mark was telling her all about the storm and why it’s so cool!
Storm watching was interrupted by the tickle monster.
Back to storm watching.
Most hate humidity but I love it when it means Mia’s hair looks like this!
Mia’s new reading spot is on the couch with the middle cushion removed.
I love her little legs crossed over.
Her new found spot reminds me of the need to vacuum under the cushions more frequently.
Later in the day, we had a tornado go through the cites.
Golden Valley, where Mark works, got hit and he was called in to help.
This was right after we had unplugged the TV to move some furniture.
I was at my wit’s end with crabby girls and no TV to distract Mia so I called in reinforcements!
My mom came right over. After dinner and ice cream, she helped get the girls ready for bed.
Mia wanted a story after reading her books so my mom told a story about me.
Mia LOVED hearing about her momma!!
This was when she was telling Mia how I used to fall down the stairs every morning (this is true).
Mia said it made her really sad, notice the pout.
But the story had a good ending and Mia’s momma survived the evening!!
Thanks for being my saving grace, Mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment