Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Phone Pictures (some from long ago)

IMG_0605IMG_0608

Apparently she needed company for a car ride.

IMG_0609IMG_0627

The girl loves shoes! The moccasins were mine when I was her age!

IMG_0865

The carts at Byerly’s make Mia’s  job of helping to push a lot easier thanks to their raised baskets.

IMG_0758IMG_0759

We have a joke in our family that my grandma LOVES to clean.

So we got Mia a little cleaning set so GG can teach her the tricks of the trade.

The missing pants is Mia’s personal spin on the cleaning process!

IMG_1206

Another favorite activity at GG’s is a tea party.

She lines up all the stuffed animals and serves them tea.

I never knew my little Mia could be so sophisticated.

IMG_1210

It was funny to find this big belly picture.

I think it was just a few days before Lillian arrived.

I’m pretty sure I was documenting the fact that my sweatshirt no longer covered my belly.

IMG_1209

Mark was teaching Mia how to do a thumbs up. Her interpretation makes me laugh!

IMG_1204

Little squishy monkey!

IMG_1187

My bed companion at my mom’s house. Yes, she is perpendicular to the bed.IMG_1188

Even though I got kicked a lot during the night, how could I get mad at this sweet face?!?!

IMG_1201

Lillian was learning the art of a nap from her uncles!

It’s cute how my brothers fight over who gets to hold her.

IMG_1200IMG_1205

Mia hit Mark while on a walk. We found the nearest “wall” for her to have a time out.

She looked so tiny but so stubborn!

IMG_1183

Mia likes to do whatever I do, including dipping her bread in soup.

IMG_1182

Not a bad afternoon…snuggling with my littlest cuddle bug.

IMG_1190

In a moment of crabbiness, Mia used her Lego box as a pillow while waiting for me to give in.

IMG_1088IMG_1089

Lily finally figured out how to move her toys. This makes mat time much more fun.

IMG_1191

Here’s what happens when you give a kiddo a banana for a snack and don’t make them sit at the table.

Mashed banana on the carpet. I learned my lesson!

IMG_1140

I love this face. That smile makes me melt!!!

IMG_1158

This was what I woke up next to on Mother’s Day. Best bed buddies ever!!

IMG_1156

The usual scene around our house, a floor covered in Legos.

IMG_1101

One of our shower gifts was a pool and balls for the 9 months of the year when the girls won’t be able to swim.

Mia loves it!! Actually, she loves the balls and often dumps them out without waiting for the pool.

IMG_1171IMG_1169

We are loving the nice weather and our double stroller. Mia takes the lead and Lily takes a nap.

IMG_1141

We dug out the Vikings gear in hopes of scaring away the lockout.

IMG_1146

Mia came to a work meeting with me. Bedste had the magic touch to get her to sleep.

IMG_1154

Mia loves holding Lily’s hand on car rides.

IMG_1157IMG_1108

As you can see, Mia is a little confused about how to wear sunglasses.

IMG_1142

Mia loves cupcakes for their frosting and sprinkles.

This was no exception as she enjoyed it from the top first.

No comments: