Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lily…Two Months

 

Our baby girl is already two months old.

At her two month check, we were told she is off the charts at 14lbs 14oz and 25.25 inches long.

I am getting really strong carrying this “little” tank around.

Crazy girl needs to stop growing or she’s not going to fit into Mia’s old clothes.

Here are her 2 month pictures.

IMG_5031_edited-1

She was hesitant with her smiles at first.

IMG_5035_edited-1

My favorite nickname for her is Buddha Belly. Doesn’t she look like a Buddha statue?

IMG_5036_edited-1

Looks like it’s time for the bigger diapers. I didn’t think that would happen this early.

IMG_5039_edited-1

Check out her baby blues. There is no doubt this little one belongs to us!

IMG_5043_edited-1

Apparently I was boring. Time for some toys.

IMG_5050_edited-1IMG_5054_edited-1

The red hair reminds me of Mia. We were wondering where the red came from with her too.

IMG_5056_edited-1

I can’t stop kissing those adorable chipmunk cheeks! There is no question she gets enough to eat!

IMG_5069_edited-1

Baby “biceps” are one of my favorite things. Work those muscles little Lily.

IMG_5079_edited-1IMG_5085_edited-1IMG_5090_edited-1IMG_5099_edited-1

I couldn’t pick a favorite with the “L”. I love her smiles in both of them!

IMG_5100_edited-1

No comments: