Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More pictures thanks to my camera dump.

Lillian hates sleeping on her back.
She would much rather be on her belly or side.
It makes me nervous to let her sleep like this but I really want her to nap.
So she gets to sleep on her side like this right next to me.
She is great afternoon company!
This is my newest favorite baby "thing".
It's called the woombie and it is awesome.
You just zip your baby in and they are "swaddled".
Lily loves it as much if not more than I do!!
Look at those lips.
It's hard to resist giving her kisses.
The first Monday of every month I get a code from redbox for a free movie.
We have decided these will be family movie nights.
Mark brings the futon mattress up from the basement and we all cuddle up for a movie.
I love this new tradition even if we only watch 30 minutes before putting the girls to bed.
I was trying to get that smile again.
Almost!!
There is a little back story to this one...
Mia was having a melt down one day when we were in the hospital after Lily was born. Mark took her for a walk and they ended up in the gift shop. Mia wanted to pick out some flowers for me and choose a small pot of yellow flowers (I have no clue what they were). When she burst through the door to our room carrying these beautiful yellow flowers, she had the biggest grin on her face. She knew she had picked out something special for me and she was really proud of herself. When it came time to leave the hospital, Mark and I kept saying, "We can't forget the flowers," over and over. Then after having to wait more than and hour to be discharged, we forgot the flowers. I could have called the hospital to ask if they still had them but I didn't think of that then. I have said to Mark that I am sad I don't still have those flowers because I really could feel Mia's pride and love when I looked at them. So Mark and Mia surprised me with a new pot of yellow flowers. When the weather was nice enough, Mia insisted on helping Dad "shubble" dirt to plant my flowers never mind she wasn't getting any dirt and was using a snow shovel. I hope these yellow flowers live a long life because I love seeing them and knowing my little Mia picked them out just for me!
Mia loved the seasoned sour cream with waffle fries when out for dinner.
Before Lily was born, the office decided we should do my shower after the baby came.
They were all convinced I was having a boy.
They wanted to make sure I got stocked up with cute blue outfits.
They were wrong!
It was still fun to celebrate with Lily there even though the gifts were purple not blue!
Thanks ladies for the wonderful shower!!
I am so thankful to have you for coworkers and friends!!
Trying to work the pout.
I don't know what she was asking for but I'm sure it didn't work!!
Can you tell these two are sisters?!?!
This is Mia's new favorite reading nook.
She pulls up the wagon and rests her feet on her lego box.
I love how cute she looks with the sun shinning on her face.
Check out those blue eyes!
Mark is in trouble.
Another blue eyed beauty!!
(This picture is straight out of the camera, completely untouched.)

No comments: