The other day I needed to get out of the house with the girls.
We invited ourselves over to GG & Bumpa's house for lunch.
It was a perfect day to have remembered my camera.
The lighting in their eating area was amazing.

Mia loves watching the big trucks and construction equipment drive by.
This is a classic GG face!
Bumpa had the touch with Lillian.
When she was in his arms, she was quiet.
Everything on the page Mia colored herself.
She can draw stick people.
That seems so grown up to me.
Notice the extra coloring around the stick person's neck.
That's a necklace like mine!
This time she was watching for birds.
And waving to her "friends".
People around there tend to walk at the same time every day.
And they know to look for Mia in the window.
I love this one!
The girls with their GG.
Squishy face!
When it was time to leave Mia headed down the hall like she owned the place.
I wish I had a video so you could see her walk with such purpose.
She had to stop and say goodbye to the fish.
Thanks for a great afternoon break GG & Bumpa!
And thanks for getting the girls nice and worn out for nap time!!









No comments:
Post a Comment