When I look at this picture, I imagine my girls when they are older.
I imagine they will lay in bed together and whisper secrets late at night.
It makes me smile!
Here is half of Lily's smile.
Usually it takes up her whole face.
But she always hides her smile when I get the camera out.
One of the joys of my maternity leave is "sleeping in".
I say it like that because for me that is 6:45 am!
Just late enough to sneak in an uninterrupted-with-crying shower before Mark leaves.
Before I get out of bed, Mark brings the girls in to snuggle.
I love this new morning ritual!
I will miss it when I have to get up "early" and get ready for work.
This gives me a glimpse into Mia as a teen (minus the baby).
I picture my social butterfly chatting away on her cell phone.
I love this little squished face pout!
I love Mia's pout in this picture.
She was loving making cookies with me.
Then I get out the camera and she gets shy.
There's a sort of smile.
I am trying to get in front of the camera more often.
The timer makes this an easier goal.
Hopefully you'll be seeing my face more in the future.
Mia and I got up early to watch the royal wedding with my mom and sister.
She was captivated by the beautiful princess.
Later in the day, (while waiting to use the big girl toilet) she wanted to "be a princess too".
Too cute!
Then we moved on to the guy from Star Track.
(Forgive me for not knowing his name.)
Needless to say, she was more focused on making me laugh than using the big girl toilet.
Lily reminds me of Princess Leia here.
It also reminds me that she is getting bigger.
The 6 month onesie is harder to get off of her head than it was a few weeks ago.
Mia loves playing with the flash light early in the morning when it's still dark.
This "toy" gives her at least 15 minutes of fun.
Sometimes she thinks she's making the moon on the ceiling.
I love her creativity!













No comments:
Post a Comment