Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day and so on.

 Lily makes the cutest faces when she is getting a bath.
Especially when we pour water over her head.
I like to think she's thinking, "I don't know about this Dad."
 Then, "Okay, more please!"
 I was really bad about getting pictures on mother's day.
We had brunch at my sister's house and I just enjoyed the time without my camera.
Here are the few I got...
Mia pretending to be shy while hanging out with Uncle Andy.
 I know this is blurry but I couldn't resist sharing.
Mia picked this "beautiful" flower for me while out in the yard.
It was the first time she had brought me a flower all by herself.
The withered dandelion is hanging on our white board because I love it so much!
 Tia Bria always manages to get Mia to wear cute things in her hair.
She is going to need to help when our little Mia gets all dressed up to be a flower girl in September.
 Mia loves sharing bath time with Lily.
And, of course, Lily is making her usual funny faces.
 These eyes just kill me!!
 Guess who needs a haircut?!?!
 Mia messes with the magnets on our fridge.
She likes to put them over people's eyes.
There are silver ones on the left and black ones over the hand picture on the right.
It cracks me up every time she tells me she has silver eyes and giggles.
 I know, I know...babies are to lay on their backs.
But I was DESPERATE!!!
This is the only way my colicky baby would sleep so I let her.
I checked on her every ten minutes and she was snoozing away.
I just love her little bum up in the air.
 Mia wanted to help Mark take out the garbage but she was missing pants.
Not a problem for her.
In fact, she snuck out the door without be knowing.
I didn't see her until I looked out the window and burst in to tears of laughter!
 I know she has a wedgie...doesn't seem to be bothering her.
I love Lily's little hands!!

No comments: