We got a TON of rain last weekend. I pulled up to my sister's house and she had to wait for a break in the downpour to come out to the car. Isn't it beautiful?!?!
Lily joined the girls for a trip to the fabric store. She "chatted" the entire two hours we were there helping my mom pick out fabric and patterns. Once we got back in the car, she was out within minutes. Even though she was sleeping so soundly she was snoring, she wouldn't let go of her beloved giraffe.
Lily loves pulling the blanket edges to her mouth for a treat.
She also loves smiling when I say cheese. Never too early to train my little ones!
We had record breaking heat and humidity this past week. We couldn't keep our little house cool so we pulled out the fans to "help" our air conditioner. Mia gets a kick out of talking through the fan. I love how kids can find enjoyment in anything!
Look at these beauties that arrived for me at work from my wonderful husband of SIX years!
I was very thankful to have a carseat (and some of my Mark's extra work jeans) in the car when it came time to get my flowers home. Yes, I used the buckle but I was driving a stick shift!
We broke out the doorway jumper and Lily LOVES it! Mia still thinks it's a swing and she should push Lily. We're working on that one.
We had a BBQ bridal shower for my future sister-in-law. I made these mini s'mores pies since the theme was outdoor cooking. They were AMAZING! You should try them!
Lily got to meet her Great Aunt Jeanne for the first time.
Here's the bride and her little flower girl. Hopefully Mia will look at the camera come wedding day!
There are two stories that go along with the next picture:
1: Mia was "Uncle" Liz's gift helper. She's a little confused about Liz's title. She calls her uncle because in my family there aren't other aunts since my sister is called Tia. We know the laughter just encourages her but it is too cute to not giggle.
2. Liz got a hair cutting kit and a nose hair trimmer from my mom. My brother Graham has never gotten his haircut by a barber and Mom is ready to pass the torch. We did pick out the cutter with a swivel head so there is no excuse for him turning into Einstein. And the nose hair trimmer went along with a card saying something cute about being comfortable enough to tell each other if they need a "trim"!
Look who has the magic touch…I think it's time for Julie to have some grandbabies!!
Mia was really warm after everyone left the shower. Poor thing had a temp of 101 but you never would have guessed she didn't feel well. She insisted on taking her temperature "herself".
Since Mia had a fever that meant no daycare so she joined me at work. She was a great little helper even though my office looked like this within an hour.
When she started to get bored, I broke out the Netflix.
After work, I dropped off Mia at GG's house so I could take Lily to her doctor's appointment. Looks like the morning working wore her out.
Great Grandpa helped Lily with her bottle.
Or did Lily help Grandpa?
No comments:
Post a Comment