Friday, July 15, 2011

Phone Picture Phriday

Lillian is obsessed with this bird. She yells at it and tries to get it's little "feathers" in her mouth. When she manages to get them in her mouth, she gets so excited that she flails her arms and makes the bird spin. Then the process starts all over again.

IMG_1422IMG_1421

I put this little wiggle worm in her crib on her side with her head at the other end. She managed a 180 degree turn to get that sock monkey. Time to take her buddies out of the crib!

IMG_1423

Mia helped Lily with her lunch after church.

IMG_1424

When Mia got bored with helping, Lily just fed herself.

IMG_1425

We had a big playdate on Thursday. Mia and Owen were waving goodbye to Michael and Timmy.

IMG_1428

I love this little mirror that lets me see the cute face singing to me from the backseat!

IMG_1431

Here's a better picture of that cute face. Don't worry, the car was in park while I waited at the bank.

IMG_1433

I love it when she puts her sunglasses up on her head. She looks so grown up!

IMG_1435

Check out the pure joy at her accomplishment. It was her first time rolling from back to front and now she won't stop.

IMG_1436

Double fisting toddler style! Mia couldn't decide between milk or water so I let her have both.

IMG_1437

We had a little spa night in the kitchen. Painting the toes of a two year old is tough work!

IMG_1439

Final product. Hot pick cuteness.

IMG_1440

No comments: