It was a slow week in terms of pictures because it was a busy week for life. Here is Lily in the most adorable little bubble skirt dress. The size is 12 months so I thought it would be a while before we got to enjoy the cuteness but our little chunker fit perfectly! Thank you Tiff an awesome addition to Lily's summer wardrobe!
Because I thought it would be a little sad to have just one picture on Phone Picture Phriday, I've included a preview of Mia's play date with her cousin Owen. I'll have lots more pictures (some with my good camera) and some really cute stories so check back later for that post. For now just enjoy these two cuties praying before their picnic lunch…
playing doctor with Ella Dog and Baby Kate…
and snoring away for a really long naptime in their fort!
No comments:
Post a Comment