We spent the Fourth of July at my aunt and uncle's cabin. They rebuilt the cabin this past winter and let me just say on a beautifully sunny day like we had it was a photographers dream. The light was AMAZING. But really, the company was even better than the great natural light!
After some morning water fun Mia took a break for lunch. Can you see the guacamole on her belly?
I could see the guacamole and she was confused when I suggested she use her napkin to get cleaned up.
GG had the magic touch for little Lily taking a nap.
Mia wanted to go in the water and Tia was trying to work her magic to distract her.
It must have worked because they was heading away from the water in this picture.
She is growing up too fast! I love her hands on her hips with the one leg crossed over.
Whining about the water again!
The sprinkler ball eventually did the trick at distracting Mia. B and Madi weren't as enamored.
She loved this thing. I did too!! We might need to get one for our yard.
I love B's face in this picture almost like he's saying, "I'm over the sprinkler ball. Can we get in the lake again?"
Mia was still entertain so I kept snapping pictures. Her pure joy is priceless!!!
Next stop, the lake. These two followed each other back and forth through the water for a long time (making for a long naptime). They played together amazingly well for two year olds. I think they will be great playmates now that B lives in our neck of the woods instead of Texas!
Mia found an empty clam shell. This provided another 15 minutes of entertainment.
GG was not helping with the nap attempts for Lily.
Mia found a great nap buddy for the second half of her nap.
Can you believe the lighting?!?! I can't say it enough, this place is a photographer's dream.
We had to get the newest cousins, Lillian and Anna, together for some pictures since they had on coordinating outfits. Being just five weeks apart, they are destined to be buddies like Mia and Owen!
They are already friends… see the concern that Lily has for Anna. How sweet!
And because we got one of the grandmas working their magic with the first two, we need to recreate the picture the second time around. Here's the picture with Mia and Owen from two years ago for old time sake.
This time with Lily and Anna.
Thank you Aunt Ann and Uncle Bruce for a wonderful day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment