We take the pool inside and fill it with balls. I thought Lily would be entertained by all the balls. She was more fascinated by her hands and feet, her latest discovery.
She has also started looking for the camera when I take a picture. She likes the noises it makes.
She’s still trying to find me and my camera.
She gave up the search and went back to her feet.
When we have nothing to do, we also have parties in crazy places. More like, Mia tries to be as close to her momma when her momma is trying to do some work on the computer. This afternoon, she decided to take her party (she calls her crazy light her party) and have some fun under the desk.
I think Lily’s face tells it all. She was unsure about Mia’s shenanigans under the desk.
We also made a fort under the dining room table. She brought her party into the fort for some stories.
I love the furrowed eyebrows as she reads “Good Night Seattle”. I know the book says “Good Night Minnesota”. She isn’t confused; she also has the book in the Seattle version.
No comments:
Post a Comment