We ventured over to my aunt and uncle’s farm in Wisconsin for the afternoon of Father’s Day. The weather was beautiful and Mia was in heaven. She made a beeline for the barn when we got out of the car.
I always love pictures of Dads with their babies. Lillian and her “cousin” were having a stare down.
I love when Grandpa is all smiles when his kids, grandkids and great grandbabies are having a good time!
Mia loved the animals until they got close to her. Then she got a little nervous.
Some day Mia will wear khaki and denim just like her GG and Bedste.
The pigs were scared of us and who wouldn’t be of those hot pink high tops?!?!
Here is most of the gang admiring more of the many goats.
Dad with his girls. This was the best picture we managed to get of their matching outfits.
I think I’ve said this before…I LOVE watching the faces adults make at babies to get them to smile!
It appears the funny face worked!
This girl is not a city girl, or at least wasn’t this afternoon. She loved the grass and open field to run in.
She also loved having a chat with her Uncle Griff. Mia is a little Griff in the female form so I love watching their relationship. When the two of them are together, it is too cute for words. Mia talks to Griff like she is his equal and he responds the same way. It’s like two 19 year old with a four foot height difference.
These two are crazy but I love calling them my brothers!
This is what happens when a two year old is in a time out and everyone else is having fun, Dad has to intervene.
“Look a fspider!” (Yes, she say’s spider with an f at the beginning.)
“Maybe I’ll try to go around.”
Happy Father’s Day Mark! We love you and your ability to put up with all the estrogen around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment