Not a lot to share from my phone but that’s because I had my camera with me for a lot of the fun things we did in the past week. Yea for that!! More blog posts to come later.
Here is little Mia being a “big girl” and carrying in her bag in from the car. I had to make sure she didn’t drag it through lazy Madi’s messes on the walk way. Madi, if you are reading this, we need to work on that! :)
You could put this picture in my baby book and no one would question it was me. Mia looks a lot like me, especially in profile. It kind of creepy because it’s like seeing myself before I remembered what I looked like.
This was the best picture I could get of the outfit Miss Mia picked out. She wanted to wear her flannel in honor of Uncle Griff but insisted on her pink pants with big hearts for pockets. And, of course, she had to wear her bright green princess headband. The girl has a style all her own!!
These two were my cuddle bugs during naptime. I was really hungry and had to pee but I didn’t dare move to wake them. I just savored the warmth of my little loves all snuggled together in my lap!
No comments:
Post a Comment