Friday, June 17, 2011

Phone Picture Phriday

Madison was so happy to have her buddy Rooney her for a few days. They played a lot and then needed a long afternoon nap. I should have joined them!IMG_1274

When I have a lot of laundry to fold, we put it on the love seat so I can fold it while watching a movie. Rooney decided to ignore my laundry pile and hopped right on top of it for another nap.IMG_1272

Last Christmas, Mia when to a white elephant party with my mom. This witch was the laugh of the party. No one wanted it until it was Mia’s turn. Bedste explained to Mia that she could pick a new gift or pick something from other people in the circle. She proudly marched over to the witch and took it. She LOVES this thing. I hate it! I usually hide it under the couch and she’ll go a few weeks without noticing it’s gone until she finds it again and carries it around with her all day. She found it last week and is in love again!IMG_1287

Can you stand this smile and her super cute dress from France?!?! Thank you Carissa for the new dress!!IMG_1279

Griff came home last week and I am loving having him around. He stopped by the office to keep me company one afternoon. He wasn’t very good company. He was sleeping so soundly he was snoring.IMG_1288

My girls are loving having Uncle Griffin around also. He loves Lily so much he lets her join him in his special spot on the couch. Lucky Lily, no one is allowed to sit there even when Griff is in Seattle!IMG_1294 

I tried to capture Lillian playing with her hands. She loves her new found, built-in toys.IMG_1297

When Mia uses her pacifier a lot her chin gets chapped. My Grandma will put chapstick on her finger then rub it on Mia’s dry skin. Mia thinks this is how you use chapstick so when she found the artic blue raspberry chapstick (it smells horrible) that Dad had hiding, she promptly covered her face. I should have known she was up to something because she was being really quiet, too quiet!IMG_1302

No comments: