Friday, June 10, 2011

Phone Picture Phriday (like the alliteration)!

I am trying something new… on Fridays I will upload the pictures from my phone into a blog post. Be prepared for some funny stories!!

Mia always asks for milk when Michael get some during our play dates. These two are milk addicts!!IMG_1278

My mom’s dog Rooney has been staying with us. He is getting lots of love from Mia. He also loves to lick spit up off Lily. True story, I went to get a burp cloth and came back to find a clean and very smiley baby, YUCK!IMG_1277

Rooney found a nice cuddle spot for bedtime. Good thing he didn’t stay there for the night. He would have been mauled by our crazy sleeper.IMG_1264

I am happy to see my attempts to teach Mia to be tidy are starting to show (although this was a rare moment I was privileged enough to witness or document, if you wish).IMG_1265

This was the first time Mia got herself dressed. It’s hard to see but her skort is on inside out and upside down. Her shirt obviously gave her troubles seeing that she couldn’t find the arm holes and it’s around her waist.IMG_1261

We went out for dinner with my family to celebrate Mark passing his PE exam. Did I mention that he passed already? If not, MARK PASSED HIS PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING EXAM!!!! This is huge and means he will be able to sign off on projects. It was a full day exam that was four years in the making. And to top things off, he took it three weeks after we had Lillian. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MARK!!! Even though the guest of honor was Mark, the girls wanted to be in my lap making me really warm on this hot night (notice the red cheeks).IMG_1253

Lily finally agreed to sit with someone else so I could enjoy my dinner.IMG_1250

This was Lillian after her first day of school. She was exhausted. She slept thorough the evening and through the night. All those new friends wore her out. IMG_1247

I made myself a cup of coffee one afternoon and Mia asked if she could have some too. Mark offered her “special iced white” coffee out of the milk carton (don’t worry, I’m not really giving her coffee). She thought she was so cool drinking “coffee” with Mom. Only she decided to drink it by putting her fingers in the cup then sucking off the “coffee”. I do not condone this means of drinking but it didn’t seem like a battle I cared to fight that day.IMG_1241

There you have it… the fun from my phone. Check back every Friday for more cute pictures and stories!

No comments: