Thursday, June 9, 2011

Almost everything since going back to work! (warning: lots of pictures)

Lily's first day of school. She loved it!!
Her teachers said she was really interested in everything around her.
IMG_5190_edited-1
I have been teaching Mia to pray at bedtime.
I love holding hands and praying together every night!
IMG_5196_edited-1
Mia thinks it's funny to holler "amen".
I love Lillian's face. She was laughing with us!!
IMG_5204_edited-1
Mia had a major meltdown about who got to brush her teeth first.
I just went about my business while she whined and stomped around the house.
The battle continued for more than 20 minutes.
I couldn't resist taking pictures of miss crabby pants!
IMG_5209_edited-1
Just so we're clear...I WON!!! That puppy dog face didn't work on me!
IMG_5214_edited-1 
Mia wanted Lily to cuddle with her while watching Curious George.
I love the thought of these two being friends as they grow up!
IMG_5215_edited-1
We rearranged the furniture in our living room giving Mia a boost to see out the window.
I told her if she is going to fall off, to do it this year because we already met our deductible!
Good thing we live close to a hospital.
I have a feeling this little daredevil will bring us to the ER a few times in the future.
I know I could try to keep her off, but she's two and she is being really careful.
IMG_5218_edited-1 
Madi and Lily were having a stare down.
IMG_5219_edited-1
Our Sunday morning snuggles are one of my favorite things in the world!!
It is a wonderful way to start the day with the girls.
The phone keeps Mia in bed longer for our snuggle time (and more sleep sometimes).
IMG_5222_edited-1IMG_5224_edited-1 
Can you see why I love to snuggle with these little beauties?!?!
IMG_5226_edited-1
Mia came out of her room wearing Lily's sweatshirt.
(Sorry for the blurriness; I couldn't resist sharing.)
It was 0-3 months. I would had said it didn't fit Lily anymore.
I think with Mia's stretching, it'll last another few months!
IMG_5293_edited-1

No comments: