Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sisterly Love

Let me first give an apology for the blur in most of the pictures. These two crazy girls were partying it up in Lily's crib and I wanted to catch as much as I could. My camera set up just wasn't equipped to deal with their CONSTANT movement or the fact that the window was open and blowing the curtain in and out of the sun making the lighting questionable.

However…

I still love each and every one of these pictures because they will always remind me of these few minutes that my two girls, just two years apart, were sharing in what I consider is their sweet journey to a special friendship called sisterhood.

Enjoy (and I hope you don't get sick from the blur)!!!

IMG_1674_edited-1IMG_1675_edited-1

Sister down!

IMG_1676_edited-1IMG_1677_edited-1IMG_1678_edited-1 

"Here Lily, let me show you how to jump on the bed!"

IMG_1679_edited-1IMG_1680_edited-1

This pictures speaks to my life in too many ways right now!

IMG_1681_edited-1

"Come back Mia."

IMG_1682_edited-1IMG_1683_edited-1IMG_1684_edited-1IMG_1685_edited-1

Do you see the "third" party in that crib…the tickle monster!

IMG_1686_edited-1IMG_1687_edited-1IMG_1688_edited-1IMG_1689_edited-1

And we're done!! It was great while it lasted!!

IMG_1690_edited-1IMG_1691_edited-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In many of these pictures, Mia looks a lot like Mark at that age--more than usual. I think the blur is appropriate considering how these two like to keep moving!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics - and what a cool blog, Marissa! Just stumbled on it (Google did a weird "recommendation" thing - and I'm so glad I did!!

Your girls are beautiful (just remembered how we ran into you at Costco right before Mia was born - it's amazing to see how she's grown AND how she has a little sis to follow her around now!)