Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Many "What Trouble" Faces of Lillian

Our little Lily is getting into EVERYTHING and she can't comprehend what we mean when we say no. I forgot how fun this stage is (can you sense my sarcasm)!!IMG_1693_edited-1IMG_1704_edited-1

I particularly like the what-you gonna-do-about-it face and splits combo she has going on!

IMG_1697_edited-1

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything, Mom!"

IMG_0093_edited-1

"But I just love the sounds these handles make."

IMG_0098_edited-1

"You didn't want me to play with that. I may or may not understand you so I'll just give you my blank stare."

IMG_0103_edited-1

Let me provide some more translations…"Oh, my big sister's water bottle."

IMG_0112_edited-1 

"I'll just dive for it."

IMG_0113_edited-1

"I can't just nose dive into the table to 'rescue' Mia's water bottle?!?! You're no fun Dad!!"

IMG_0114_edited-1

I am particularly fond of these two pictures where Lillian took the pacifier out of Mia's mouth then proceeded to play with her face while Mia and I slept through the whole thing.

IMG_0088_edited-1IMG_0085_edited-1

1 comment:

Christy said...

Those pictures definitely captured her determination! Love the splits one and the pacifier ones! :)