Better late than never. Just in time to take her seven month pictures.
Here are the five month pictures taken back in August.
"I'm going down, aren't you going to rescue me?"
I love Mark's face in this one!!!
Can you hear Mia screaming?
I know this isn't Lily but how could I not share this silly goof (as Mia says) face?
Six Months (my best attempt because this girl is on the move)
Her eyes are THAT blue when the light hits them just right…all I did was crop this picture!
Same chair, different girl. Just shows you the chunky monkey that is Lillian and the string bean that is Amelia. What a difference two years makes!!
1 comment:
SO cute! my favorite is the one with both girls and the A and L, and Lily is kind of sideways and Mia has her face in the A - VERY adorable. It's fun staying connected and getting to see them as the grow! Love you Marissa!
Post a Comment