My little brother married his high school sweetheart, Liz the first weekend in September. We couldn't have been more excited for their big day. It was a beautiful weekend and a beautiful wedding. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures. I was in the wedding and Mia was the flower girl so we were pretty busy. Here are the few I did snap throughout the weekend.
Little Miss Lily causing troubles at the rehearsal dinner.
She finally gave in to her very heavy eyes and gave her parents a brief respite from her grabby hands.
Isn't she amazingly beautiful?!?!?!?!?!
These were my few attempts to get the girls together while all dressed up (which was a difficult task right at nap time amongst all the excitement). I am anxiously awaiting the photographer's pictures in hopes they snapped one of the girls or our little family for that matter.
I jumped in. Sadly, there was something much more interesting in Mia's line of sight!
Father/Daughter Dance…I cry every time!!! (I even cried (sobbed hysterically) at my cousin's wedding when we had just found out we were pregnant with the munchkin that turned out to be Mia; that's when I was sure I was having a girl.)
She slept through the Father/Daughter dance but took advantage of some late night snuggling to make up for it.
CONGRATULATIONS GRAHAM & LIZ!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment