Look at those sleepy eyes…
she couldn't hold out any longer and gave into the nap.
Mia kept her uncle busy at the cabin. She loves the swing.
And when Griff was done pushing her, she just pushed the swing herself.
I hit my limit with potty training. This cute little girl wasn't understanding that when she felt something in her "belly" she needed to tell us before she put it in her pants. So I put up the baby gate and made her stay in the bathroom until she went. It was a battle at first but once I finally got used to the whining, she cheered up and used the toilet like a big girl. After that, I let her out to roam the house without anything on her lower half. We did this for two days with only one accident and it seemed to work. Although I can't say we are fully potty trained, I can say that my little I-don't-really-care-if-I-sit-in-my-wet-pants Mia is getting close!!
See, she's not so upset about being confined to the bathroom.
I heard a little someone digging through my purse….
and I found this cute face asking for the treat that was hiding at the bottom of my bag.
This is how you help a baby with gas fall asleep.
When your two year old is quiet, you should get worried.
She explained to me that she was drawing a stick person on herself. The creativity of Mia!
No comments:
Post a Comment