Friday, September 30, 2011

Phone Picture Phriday

It has been a month since I have done this. September flew by just like the few months before it. I have been working really hard on my photography website (check it out at www.merrierphotography.com) and, sadly, have neglected sharing my babies with you. Here is the first of (what I hope is) many posts this weekend!

This chubby little face loves to see her chubby little face in the mirror.

IMG_1825Checking Facebook with Dad before bed.

IMG_1830Distracting Dad from Facebook before bed.

IMG_1832

Teeth are coming!

IMG_1872Who needs potato (or tomato as Mia calls him) when you have these two hams?

IMG_1876

"Hi, Mom, I can pull myself up!"

IMG_1883Let me introduce you to my little nudist. She loves to run around the house naked. When Mark said she could help take out the trash, he didn't realize she was in this state of clothing, or I should say lack of clothing. She just went outside, then said, "Oh I forgot!" She went back inside, put on her shoes and headed back out to help with the trash. Crazy girl wasn't bothered by her lack of clothes but couldn't take out the trash without her shoes!IMG_1890

Again, loving the mirror!

IMG_1898

There was a lot of lip smacking for 48 hours then it stopped just as suddenly as it started.

IMG_1938"Helping" Dad read some work reports.

IMG_1940

Lily crawled under the desk, stood up and thought she was stuck.

IMG_1952We are trying to enjoy as many fall evenings at the park as we can before the days get shorter and colder. This crazy one sure loves it!

IMG_1955IMG_1956We have fallen in love with this little park about 7 blocks from our house. Every time we go, we have it all to ourselves which makes for some great play times!!

IMG_1966I know this is blurry but you can still see the pure joy in her little face.

IMG_1970A shoulder ride home keeps her I-don't-want-to leave-the-park tantrums at bay!

IMG_1973

No comments: