One of the perks of having your mom as your dentist and boss is that no one questions you bringing a camera to your daughter's first dental cleaning, in fact they would question you not taking pictures! I knew little Mia would be the model patient and love having her teeth tickled by her Bedste. I was right…she LOVED it!! Riding in the chair, counting her teeth, and getting out the special teeth tickler all had her smiling. I know I might be a little biased, but my mom is amazing with children and loves seeing them take an interest in their teeth, especially her granddaughter. Thanks for the great appointment mom, Mia won't stop talking about it. She is already asking when we are going back…maybe she's going to follow in your footsteps and be an awesome dentist someday!
This little one got special treatment. Usually it's one of the assistants that cleans the kiddo's teeth but Bedste couldn't resist tickling the teeth of her granddaughter!
All done and still smiling!
This was Mia's attempt at showing me her sparkling teeth!
P.S. Those super cute splatter-painted overalls were mine many years ago. Mia picked them out all by herself this morning and I got a tear in my eye because I remembered LOVING them when I was her size!!
No comments:
Post a Comment