Thursday, September 1, 2011

Three weeks worth of Phone Picture Phriday (on a Thursday)

I sincerely apologize for my absence!! I went to write a quick post this morning and found one from almost two weeks ago that I never finished. Life has been crazy to say the least!. My days off have been filled with some classes for work. We've also been to a Twins game, Vikings game, and state fair all while getting ready for my big little brother's wedding this Saturday. And to top it off, we have a crawler in our house. We didn't think we'd need to baby proof for another month or so. That project is much harder with a two year old in our midst. I don't want to take away all of Mia's toys but I need to keep them from the little hands and mouth of Miss Lily. Camera pictures and event specific posts to follow next week but for now, here are my phone pictures…
Mia loves standing on the back of the couch to watch the world go by.
This not so little munchkin wants to be on the move SOOOOO BAD!!! She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. Our life is about to change again!! (This was taken two weeks ago, our life has now changed.)
  We had brunch with our due date club from church. Lily, Nate and Zoe (from right to left) were all due within a week of each other and born within ten days. Their older siblings are all friends too but were running around too much to get a picture. We are so lucky to have great friends at church!!
 The afternoon sun was beautiful and we had a semi-happy baby so I attempted Lillian's five month pictures. Can you see my smile assistant? I'm going to take her with me every time I shoot kids!
 We had a TERRIBLE two year old and a teething baby. This glass of wine was IMPERATIVE to my survival!!
Mia's new bike helmet came in the mail. She insisted on putting it on herself.
 She also insisted on wearing it to play in the car.
We dusted off our tandem bike and trailer for a family ride. The girls LOVED it!!
 Biking works up an ice cream appetite. Check out Lily fast asleep in the trailer.
 The girls were my errand buddies. Pacifiers kept us going all morning and well past lunch time.
Mia had to dance her prizes after our consignment sale stop.
Mark fixed me a beautiful plate of cookies and milk for my bedtime snack. YUM!!
This was about 10:15 at night after her final feeding. She was nowhere near ready to fall asleep.
 I love when babies chew on their toes!!
We celebrated Mark's birthday with gifts and breakfast in bed. Target had a Racine Kringle (it's a Wisconsin pastry) and he was excited!!
 We dug out Mia's Vikings jersey for the game. We taught her to say touchdown and she kept saying it all day. (Pictures from the game to follow.)
 These demise of the chocolate popsicle at the hands of Amelia.
 Our buddy Jordan came to play yesterday. Lily liked having a new little person to entertain her.
 Lily's crawling adventures often times get her stuck at a piece of furniture.
 When did this kid grow up?!?! She looks so big and mature laying in bed with me. Then I see her elbow dimple and remember she is still my little baby!

No comments: