Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SKOL VIKINGS!!!

Although the game wasn't until the evening, Mia insisted in wearing her jersey all day in preparation.IMG_1733

Even though Lily watched the game from the comfort of GG's, she still wanted to wear her purple and gold to support her favorite team.

IMG_1737

Next stop was the office to pick up Bedste and Mia jumped in with a little assisting for a fellow fan to get us moving on our way.

IMG_1740

Mia was in heaven with all the purple heading into the stadium.

IMG_1743

She stood like a big girl in line waiting her turn to hand over her ticket.

IMG_1745

She didn't even turn to wave when she and Bedste headed into the sweet seats while Mark and I made our way up to the nosebleeds. I hope she doesn't get too comfortable down there!

IMG_1746

At half time, we decided to join Mia and Bedste since there were some open seats. It was fun to see our little girl so into the game. She loved every little detail. She sang along to the fight song and hollered at Victor in hopes of getting a t-shirt. I now know this girls LOVES football!!

IMG_1747

She insisted on using the binoculars to check out the team…

IMG_1750

and her momma's teeth. That what sitting with the team dentist will do to you!

IMG_1751

She wasn't very good about the sharing part when it came to the binoculars,

IMG_1753

but a snuggle from Bedste calmed her down.

IMG_1754IMG_1755

She was dancing along to the music and had most of the section mesmerized by her moves.

IMG_1758IMG_1763

I think I might have a little competition when it comes to being Mom's game buddy.

IMG_1749

No comments: