Monday, March 14, 2011

This is probably the last Mia only post for a good long while!

Mia woke up early then fell back asleep in the bathroom while I was getting ready.
Mark's kitchen helper was sneaking some bites.
Mia's loved her open bunk bed. She was throwing her toys out the top. We have since put a piece of wood up there for storage and a future play area!
Mark and I are loving having a bigger bed to cuddle with Mia at bedtime.
Mia loves that she can finally enjoy peanut butter...especially in Dad's awesome milkshakes!!
We can't forget out first "baby"!
I was dress up week at school...backwards day!
pajama day. I didn't get a picture of costume day but she wore her dress from Nicaragua that Grandma brought back for her. Mia kept saying, "So pretty!"
Mia LOVES her new bed. It shocked me that she didn't look as tiny as I would have thought in the twin.
We took Mia to the indoor park and gym for her last weekend getting us to herself. She loved the attention.
I have no idea where she got this face but it makes me laugh every time!
After thinking the baby might come early last week, we got almost everything done on our before-the-baby-comes list so we spent a lazy Saturday afternoon at my mom's. We all got a nap and some TV time.
 A little bath time fun. Mia loves putting her face in the bubbles.
She also loves making water angels in the tub. This night, her baby was making angels with her.
It was our last evening together before the baby comes and Mia wanted to "wisten" to the baby as she fell asleep! I can't wait to share the baby with her.

1 comment:

slkooiman said...

So sweet! I sometimes really miss those days of only having the one little one to devote attention to. Two are wonderful, but sometimes it can be so crazy! I'm so excited for you. Either today or tomorrow, right??!! Yay!