My mom stuck around when we got home from the hospital. It allowed Mark to run to Target and me to take a much needed nap. Doesn't she look so happy with her granddaughters?!?!
Later in the day, my girls (I LOVE SAYING THAT!!!) took a nap together in my lap...I was in HEAVEN!!!
Please excuse the "I just came home from the hospital where apparently I didn't look in the mirror" look.
Mia got some snuggle time with her little sister.
Future Badger?!?! We can only hope!
Mia wanted Lilybean to spend her tummy time helping build a big tower.
I love this moment between the two girls. Mia was making sure Lily could see the tower.
"Helping" make tummy time more fun.
Again, wanting to hold her little sister.
Lillian giving her Bedste the stare down.
Uncle Graham helping Mia with bed time. It's amazing to think that bed used to be his. Let's hope that even though Mia entered this world the same size as her uncle she doesn't get as big as him!
Mia telling Lillian about her day at school.
I tried really hard to get a picture without that crazy little finger in her nose...she just wouldn't go for it!
I had to get some hours in for work (people need to get paid, right?) and this was my work buddy for the afternoon. It was hard to focus with this face staring back at me. Can you blame me?
Mia likes to read her books to Lillian.
Uncle Griff spent most of his spring break hanging out at our house. What a champ!! He was loving the girls' attention but really sick of reading the same book over and over.
Thanks for being a great chauffeur and helper while I was on the mend, Griff!!
This is just a glimpse of our living room on our first morning just us girls. Amelia made a mess and I wasn't about to stop her.
GG and Grandpa came over for dinner and to get some cuddle time with our little ones.
Lillian lost her umbilical cord on Thursday, thus got her first bath. She wasn't a fan!
Uncle Griff teaching Lilybean the art of couch napping!!
We had a family dinner on Friday for Lillian and Griff. I love my sister's hand with sweet Lily's face in this one.
Great Aunt Ann got some cuddle practice before her own granddaughter arrives in the very near future.



























1 comment:
Ok, I have to ask about that unique looking baby bathtub! Do tell!
(Oh, and that baby girl of yours is SUPER CUTE!!!)
Post a Comment