It is amazing to me how creative Amelia is. She is really starting to play pretend with her toys and think outside the box. I am in awe of her big imagination.

Using Daddy for Tater Head.
Mark would like me to note that this looks painful...it was! I will note that Mark started it when he put the teeth in his mouth inspiring Mia to use his face.
Like a good wife and mother, I just kept taking pictures.
Her dolls get to do everything she does now. Here she was trying to put the crayon in the doll's hand to color. Mia managed to get her hand wrapped around the doll's hand to let her color. Yesterday in the car she was singing "If you're happy and you know it." but instead of clapping her own hands or stomping her own feet, she was clapping baby's hands and stomping baby's feet. I got caught in a fit of laughter when she exclaimed, "If you're happy and you know it shout ooray, OORAY!!!" and baby's body flew in the air!


No comments:
Post a Comment