Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAY!!!

Mia had a rash that required antibiotics so no daycare yesterday afternoon or today. That meant she was our little helper at the office for my last days before my maternity leave. She was AWESOME!!! Mark wanted to know if this counted as time and a half. I wish I could bring her every day. When we were driving to the office this morning, I asked her if she knew that her Mom worked with her Bedste. She said, "Mia work with Mom and Bedste also." I MELTED!!! Here are some pictures of her "working". Please excuse the quality. The camera is already in the pile for the hospital so I had to settle for my phone.



She LOVED my printing calculator and finished off the roll of paper with all her number crunching.

Can you see her little mask and gloves? (It was hard to get a good picture with the sun.) She was assisting her Bedste. It was too cute...maybe she'll be following in her Bedste's footsteps?!?!

"Calling" her patients, Uncle Andy and Tia Bria. She was a little confused because she was using the calculator for her phone.
Back to the cool calculator for more numbers.
Of course, all that work required a mid-morning nap!

No comments: