Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ultrasound and Halloween pictures like I promised!

 Here is our little Bean (we use that because we don't know if it is a girl or boy so we need an interim name until it's birthday)! What a sweet face!
 This one made me laugh. I've been saying for the past few weeks that Bean must be doing somersaults in my belly because I will feel the baby roll across the womb. It all makes sense when I see the little knees up by the little face all set to play rolly polly in my belly!
  Waving at the camera. This baby already knows how to pose!
First foot "print".
 Although this wasn't her actual costume, I thought it was a nice nod to my Aunt and Uncle who have a farm over in Wisconsin. She is dressed from fleet farm and I am so proud!
 Here is the real costume, our little peacock. We practiced saying "trick-r-treat" in the car and then she got really shy.

 She was trying to watch the football game around all the adults.
 Here is Mia with her Uncle Graham and FUTURE AUNT Liz...
that's right my little brother got engaged today!!!! Can you see the ring on her finger?!?!? I am so excited to have a sister-in-law!!!
 Graham cut out the bottom of a pumpkin to clean it then hid the ring inside for Liz to find when they carved pumpkins together. What a creative idea. Mia loved it and was more focused on the pumpkin than the picture, oh well!
 Because we were in the area for a little engagement celebration, we swung by the Riolo's house. Mia loves going to Michael's house and was even willing to wear her hood since Michael was wearing a hood. What great friends!
We finished up the night at a few neighbor's houses. She got some nice treats for Mom and Dad to enjoy. I love that she was not interested in the candy all night until we got home and she started digging through her loot. It was then that she really got interested in the candy.

No comments: