We spent Saturday and Sunday with Mark's parents in Green Lake. It was very cold and because we packed at 5:30am after a late night wedding on Friday night, did not bring adequate clothing. We didn't let that stop our fun. Mia loved being outdoors and spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa.
Helping Grandpa build the fire for s'mores after dinner.
Exploring Noah's Ark
Guess who found Dad in the field.
I love that I caught this moment...thank you awesome camera!
This was the first time I've seen Mia enjoy the swings. She kept saying "Wheee" in her sweet little voice.
She thought it was funny to tip back like her Daddy.
The joy in that little face just kills me.
She thought I was hysterical trying to hold her hand while swinging.
Notice the attitude...It was time to leave and she would have nothing to do with us.
Enjoying the campfire from the warmth of Dad's lap.
First time trying s'mores!
Learning about fire from Grandpa.
Even though we were away from home, Mark still got his bedtime story time with Mia. This book is called "My Dad." Mia calls it "Dada Yaya" after herself and Mark. She also "reads" the last page which says "I love you." It sounds more like "wuv you" but we know she knows what she is saying.
To welcome us home, while we were unpacking, Mia found the crayons. I had to document the first crayon on our floors, this was not even close to the coverage she accomplished but it gives you the idea. FYI for other moms of crayon loving kids...Seventh Generation antibacterial wipes take crayon off of everything (at least everything Mia has tried for her artwork which includes, wood floor, linoleum floors, wood furniture, painted furniture, the couch and her baby doll).
















2 comments:
As always, you've taken fantastic pictures! I love the ones by the campfire light! I think I'd better buy some of those wipes before your next visit--that and washable finger paint!
The pictures of you and Mia on the swings are priceless! So sweet!
Post a Comment