Monday, October 11, 2010

What Mia's uncle left behind!

Who knows why my little brother didn't make space in his suitcase to bring this light thing (I have know idea what it's called) to college? It seems like a fun dorm room accessory but his loss. My mom was cleaning out her garage a few weeks ago and found it. She felt it belonged at Miss Mia's room instead of in her garage collecting dust. I was thinking my house is already overflowing with toys but put it in the car, after cleaning off the spiders and sawdust. Little did we know this would be her favorite evening activity. We have a "dasss" party before bed every night and it has become my favorite part of the day. I especially love when she picks up the light and dances with it at the end of the video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when she looks up at the lights on the ceiling!