Saturday, November 13, 2010

The snow has me stuck inside so you get a blog post!

 Bath time is always shared with baby. Mia has to give baby a bath before she let's us give her a bath.
 When I got home from work one evening, this is how I found our little Mia. Mark didn't realize the sweatshirt was on backwards (what a boy). At daycare the next morning, they said she kept unzipping her sweatshirt and taking it off (how is she old enough to manage clothes by herself?). Then she kept shivering because she was just in a t-shirt. So they turned the sweatshirt around and zipped her in...problem solved!
 Mark's parents came for a quick visit. Mia was glad to get in some Grandma and Grandpa time. Mark and I were glad to get some stuff done around the house without a little helper!
 Watching a little movie on Grandpa's laptop.
 Mia wants to do everything I do. I was reading the paper during breakfast and of course she had to do the same. She let me know what she would like for Christmas from the toy catalog.
 Our Mia is growing up really fast and can now put shoes on all by herself. I don't know why but I adore seeing little kids with their shoes on the wrong feet. It just makes me smile and Mia does this a lot! Miss Mia was nice enough to sit still so I could capture one of my favorite little kid things!
 She also likes to try to scratch her own back...pretty funny!


  Because it looks like this outside (which makes me sooooooo happy)...
 we spent the day like this! Yes, Mia has ALL of her blankets on top of her. This is one of her new things, she takes all her blankets out of her crib and from the shelf where we keep them and brings them to cover baby. Today she was the baby so I had to cover her. She reminds me of the princess and the pea just in reverse, but with the same princess attitude! Also notice Madison buried under the blankets. Mia wanted Madi to "cuddle" with us. Madi didn't mind!
Watching for Dad to come home. The city of Golden Valley, where Mark works, had it's last leaf drop off today. The guys who drive the snow plows were supposed to staff the drop off and since their skills were needed elsewhere, Mark ventured out to collect leaves (how crazy). So Mia and I are waiting for him to come home for an evening in.
If you don't have snow, I'm sorry! If you don't want snow, I am even more sorry! I, on the other hand, am extremely happy because I LOVE snow!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I like the snow today except for the fact that we were stuck getting our cars out for an hour after work this morning! I love that picture of Madi. Oh and little miss Mia is always a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I love snow, too, and especially because it gives you a chance to get more pictures up!