I forgot how much I love my 50mm, 1:1.8 lens. I put it back on my camera this week and could not stop taking pictures. These are all from one evening with our little Adidas model causing a tornado in the house.
I have no idea what she was saying here...probably that she didn't make the mess.
Digging for a snack before dinner.
Trying to open the fridge for a little "nogurt".
We have started calling it nogurt because it is so funny!
This didn't look to comfy to me but she seemed to love it.
Tonight was a no fight over dinner night so she got a waffle and nogurt.
And got to eat on the floor!
Mia has started counting. We've heard up to four and sometimes she does the evens up to ten if we provide the odds. Tonight, she was picking up the plastic spoons she had spread all over the floor and as she picked them up one by one, she counted to eleven, then kept repeating eleven like she was a broken record. Mark and I were in shock but tried to ignore her so she would keep going! She did it a few more times just missing one number in the line up but we couldn't manage to get a video. She is apparently camera shy (or fakes it well, little bugger)!







1 comment:
I love the one of her eating with her feet up in the air!
Post a Comment