Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend and other fun

We had a busy Thanksgiving weekend that started with a drive to Madison. About two hours in, Mia insisted on having Madi sit in her lap. It was pretty funny to watch the two of them sit together. Once Madi relaxed, they stayed snuggled up for a good 30 minutes.


 Those blue eyes just make me melt!

 Sadly, I forgot about my camera for most of our time in Madison. I guess I was just relaxing too much while Mia played with her grandparents.
 When back in the cities, we decided to spend Friday and Saturday at my mom's house since my brothers were there. Mia loved the attention. Graham taught her the art of a nap on the famous brown sectional (seriously, there are fights over who gets the couch when it gets replaced).
 Apparently we didn't give her enough water. She now knows how to turn on the water during her bath. It's pretty funny.
 Look at that big girl face...when did she start growing up?!?!
 There were five dogs while we stayed at Mom's. Mia got lumped into the group as sometimes she was just as much trouble as the dogs, notice we kept them all behind the door.
 I know this picture is blurry but I had to share it to give you a visual. I was folding laundry and draped this shirt over her head. She thought it was so funny to walk around the kitchen trying to find what was in front of her while saying, "Where's Mia?". She did a pretty good job of finding her way until Graham came in. We were telling him to watch out for her when she walked straight into the refrigerator, fell over then started laughing. I wish I could have gotten a video because we couldn't stop laughing.
 Eating her sloppy joe like a big girl...again, when did she grow up?!?!
Mia is really starting to love Madison. Can you hear her saying, "Good girl Madi," over and over? Before we got the phone out, she was shaking her hand. Too cute!
You get this blog post thanks to Miss Mia's nasty cold because our plans for the day got canceled. She doesn't look sick but you don't want to hear her cough. It makes me hurt for her :(

No comments: