Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Fun!

We packed up and spent the holiday weekend at my mom's house. We woke up to fresh snow on Christmas Eve morning. It made for a beautiful white Christmas and some fun in the snow!
 This was Mia standing in the snow. We broke the record for the most snow in December with the latest inches and there might be more coming on Friday!!!
 
 Mia loves to eat snow...that's why she is in the middle of the yard where it is fresh.
 I don't know what she was laughing about but that face just kills me!
 After Dad finished his "shubbling", he took her for a spin.
 
 Making snow angels.
 
 In searching for a Christmas card picture, I realized I am rarely in front of the camera. I am going to work on handing over my electronic baby and let Mark get some pictures of his girls. Here is the first of my attempts!
(Oh and I've learned this squat really hides the baby...28 week picture coming soon.)
 Mia's buddy gave her this jersey. I thought #28 was fitting. Don't know who wears 28? That would be "All Day" Adrian Peterson...anyone else think this is funny?!?!
 During all the Christmas morning fun, Mia had to use the potty. She pulled it into the living room so she wouldn't miss out on the festivities! I have a feeling she'll hate me for this picture in 15 years.
 Mia gave her Bedste matching owl jammies for Christmas. Aren't they cute together?
 Griff gave my mom a shopping trip to Anthropologie with him...so we carried him in for her to "unwrap".
 Reading one of her many new books with GG.

 This is Graham with his dog Aage, who is living with my mom for the year. Mia thinks my mom's house is Aage's house and when we ask Mia something about Graham she always asks, "Aage's Graham?" It cracks me up that she understands Graham and Aage belong together.
 The morning festivities wore her out and what better nap spot that your GG's arms.
 In the evening, the family descended on my mom's house. It was a wonderful time to catch up. 
Mia's best friend and future boyfriend, Michael gave her this clock. She loves it!
 She was watching that turkey like a hawk with her new friend her Great Aunt LaDonna. These two seemed to be inseparable.
 Tickles from Bumpa.
Check out these two owl jammie buddies sleeping away after the sun came up on Sunday.
Thank you family for a wonderful Christmas celebration.

No comments: