Thank you McPheeters Family for the fun day at the cabin. It was wonderful to say goodbye to the little cabin the held so many sweet memories. We can't wait to see the transformation over the next year!
Mia's first time in the boat.
Once she warmed up to the life jacket, she love the idea of the boat.
Mark rocked it surfing behind the boat. Check out those muscles!
The boat made Mia sleepy. Not a bad way to nap.
Check out Mia's little face. Bedste had her eyes closed so Mia thought no one was looking. She wanted that sweet tea!
I wish I could understand the little cousin discussion going on between Miss Mia and Mr. B.
Then their little heads turned and I figured it out...they wanted to get Ella to play with them.
And they are off after Ella.
Bedste got Miss Mia her first Nalgene. She wouldn't put it down.
Watching the fish.
Check out that face. She loved the swing.
And I got one last picture of the white and green cabin that holds so many Worsing family memories.
1 comment:
Seriously, that little yellow swim suit is just killing me with cuteness! What a doll Miss Mia is. You make 'em cute, Marissa!
Post a Comment