Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our big announcement has kept me away!

First things first...
You read the shirt correctly, Mia will be a big sis in the middle of March. Baby #2, who we've nicknamed "Bean" is due on St. Patrick's Day, March 17th. Me and my holiday due dates! I am working full time this summer and come home to sleep most evenings, thank you first trimester. Because of my crazy life right now, I have a whole file of pictures to share with you but a computer that is making me scream, so you will have to wait until later this week. For now, I'll leave you with this gem of a story...
Last night Mark took a photobooth shift last minute so Mia and I had a girl's night. She is big into doing things herself which is both great and stinks at times. Stinks like last night when she dropped the full box of blueberries all over the living room floor. Sweet thing that she is, she started wailing since she thought they were all wasted. Me being the great mom that I am, grabbed the camera for a quick picture then dealt with the sobbing child. We got the berries cleaned (even though I haven't washed my floor in weeks...again thank you first trimester of pregnancy) and all was well with our girl's night.

2 comments:

Ceej and Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ceej and Em said...

Oh yay! I'm pumped for us! I found out the week before finals week - so you can bet your booty that my lack of motivation to study has resulted in me being fully signed up for the weekly updates and very familiar with the Bump.com and several other sights - I'm surprised I passed my classes. I have yet to check out the baby center though! Thanks for the suggestion of the site and the books! Congrats to you and Mark and your little big sister :)!