Our weekend got off to a rough start with an early morning call to roto-rooter plumbing for the sewer back up in our basement meaning Saturday was pajama morning until we got the all clear for the shower. While I was on the computer, Mia was playing right by me then got really quiet. I found her in the bathroom with her baby "on" the potty seat (thank goodness she didn't put her baby in the actual toilet) while she was reading her book of prayers. Nothing like a morning devotional on the porcelain throne. I had tears in my eyes, I laughed so hard!!!

That evening, she got to play with the hose. I have some really cute pictures of her watering the lawn naked but this is a public blog. I will email them to you if you'd like. This is the only G rated picture I took. She loved playing in the water right before bedtime!

Sunday was filled with church, time with friends, a movie and dinner with the family. Sorry, no pictures to share.
On Memorial Day, we packed up a snack and hopped on the tandem to catch the parade in Golden Valley. We went for two reasons: 1. To see it 2. For Mark to "ensure" they had done the proper barricading of the parade route since this was one of his projects at work. We had a great time and everything looked up to Mark's standard. Mia loved the fire truck and the girl scouts that gave her a flag. After the parade we peddled our way home by way of Jamba Juice as we realized we had biked a lot more than we had planned. Twenty miles later we are really sore (but according to Mark, not feeling so bad about that Burger Jones dinner anymore)!
We hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend too! Enjoy the short work week like we will!




No comments:
Post a Comment