I am trying to be better about getting these pictures out to you who don't get to see my Mia everyday. Bear with me as my life is crazy! And enjoy what you get...

When we can't read to Mia, she reads to her baby.
Dinner time clean up in the style of Dad!
Mia was being especially cuddly and cute after her bath on Wednesday but Mark was at class so I had to improvise to get a picture with my baby. I am going to start doing the mirror picture more often if it means getting more pictures with Mia!She loves my camera...future photography I think.
After a very rainy week we got a rainbow and it was the brightest I have ever seen. Mark said it reminded him of chasing rainbows as a kid. New family tradition maybe?!?!?
The family celebrated Uncle Griff's last AP exam with a mud pie (or two). Although we were celebrating Griff, Mia seemed to steal the show. She wanted the whip cream but wouldn't eat it herself. She kept feeding it to Uncle Graham then thought others would want some. We were all in fits of laughter, especially Great Grandpa. He had tears in his eyes!





No comments:
Post a Comment