We have been way too busy for a blog post so here are all the pictures from the past two weeks.
Mia loves watching the high school kids at the end of the school day. She crawls up when she hears the buses. Her little head goes back and forth for about 20 minutes. Then when everything has died down she goes back to whatever she was doing before.
The blanket turned dress with a train turned into a bed in the kitchen when playing got to be too much!

First popsicle for her bedtime snack. YUM!

Can you believe how grown up she looks here? I feel like she is saying, "Dad, not too high!"
New favorite game...sit on Dad's face and pretend you can't find him.
Madi so rarely gets a place on here so I had to share this picture. We had to clean out her ears and soak up the meds with cotton balls. She couldn't hear a thing and just stared at us. We laughed a lot she was so funny.

Waiting for our table. That smile makes me melt!
Mia was chatting away on our drive home one evening and then she got really quiet. When I turned around this is what I found, she had found her shoelace made a really nice teething toy.









No comments:
Post a Comment