Sorry it's been so long. First, I was playing with my camera and changed from jpeg to raw then couldn't figure out how to get the pictures from my camera to my computer (any help would be appreciated as I have some great ones that seems lost to the world). Then my calendar exploded with things to do. On top of all that, I am trying to get my photography website up and running before I photograph my friends wedding in July. Check back later in the month for the premier of Merrier Photography. For now, I'll take some time to get you updated. It might be awhile before you get another glimpse into our life. Enjoy it while it lasts!!
Mia loves to "drive" the car when we are outside. Sadly, the camera focused on her shoe and not her face but I couldn't resist sharing that mischievous smile!
Uncle Griff graduated and I cried. When did my little brother grow up?
Mia and I are going to miss Griff at our Wednesday night dinners. We might have to dig out the web cam and "join" him for dinner in Seattle.
I am not ready for her graduation...good thing I have 17 years!
We brought tons of toys, treats, and books to keep the little one entertained during ceremony for over 800 graduates. It went past her bedtime but she was a wonderful little trooper.
On Monday we checked out the fire station open house. Mia hated shooting the fire hose (no good pictures there) but LOVED driving the antique fire truck.
I have been taking an online photography course with weekly assignments and little miss Mia has been a wonderful model. She makes the assignment so much more fun!
Bedste let Mia have some sweet tea in the car the other day and now my afternoon treat is our afternoon treat. Good thing I'm not bothered by backwash!
(Mark would like you all to know he doesn't approve of Mia drinking sweet tea but I figure a couple of sips won't kill her.)
This is where we sit as Dad parks the car. When he opens the car door, she knows she's allowed to get off the step and she takes off running.
Wouldn't you run if this was the welcome you got when Dad got home?
Where did my baby go?!?! Those blue eyes and that windblown hair make me melt!
(p.s.I already liked my camera but I fell madly in love with it after I saw the beauty of this shot!)
Mia loves to "drive" the car when we are outside. Sadly, the camera focused on her shoe and not her face but I couldn't resist sharing that mischievous smile!
Uncle Griff graduated and I cried. When did my little brother grow up?
Mia and I are going to miss Griff at our Wednesday night dinners. We might have to dig out the web cam and "join" him for dinner in Seattle.
I am not ready for her graduation...good thing I have 17 years!
We brought tons of toys, treats, and books to keep the little one entertained during ceremony for over 800 graduates. It went past her bedtime but she was a wonderful little trooper.
On Monday we checked out the fire station open house. Mia hated shooting the fire hose (no good pictures there) but LOVED driving the antique fire truck.
I have been taking an online photography course with weekly assignments and little miss Mia has been a wonderful model. She makes the assignment so much more fun!
Bedste let Mia have some sweet tea in the car the other day and now my afternoon treat is our afternoon treat. Good thing I'm not bothered by backwash!
(Mark would like you all to know he doesn't approve of Mia drinking sweet tea but I figure a couple of sips won't kill her.)
Although she looks all sweet, she is pretending to ignore me. The end of the car is right where she is supposed to stop on the driveway. It is also the spot that she runs past when she thinks we are not looking. Here she is hoping I will turn my back so she can make a run for it. Naughty little girl!
I was playing with the flash so the picture got really washed out but you can still she her love for the slide!
This is where we sit as Dad parks the car. When he opens the car door, she knows she's allowed to get off the step and she takes off running.
Wouldn't you run if this was the welcome you got when Dad got home?
Where did my baby go?!?! Those blue eyes and that windblown hair make me melt!
(p.s.I already liked my camera but I fell madly in love with it after I saw the beauty of this shot!)



















2 comments:
Ok, a couple of things. First, I just have to say that the photo of Mia in the graduation cap had me immediately tearing up. Such a sweet shot! Second, a little sweet tea isn't going to hurt her Mark!
What online photography class are you taking?? *insert curious face here*
I love the picture of Mark throwing Mia up in the air, you really got just the right angle and the right timing.
Post a Comment