Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Trouble on two feet!

Since our little one is getting more steady on her feet and gaining confidence in her walking abilities, she is getting into every thing. I just can't believe how many times I say "Don't touch", "Leave it alone", "Stop", "NOOOOOO" and other similar phrases in one day, but she sure is cute when she's doing getting into trouble. Here are some of her shenanigans...

Playing hide and seek in the curtains

Using the chair as her play gym.

Cleaning out my kitchen cabinets
(I keep paper plates and plastic cups in this cabinet and she knows she's allowed to dig in here. Don't worry, when you come to visit, I'll get new dishes that she hasn't drooled on!)

And this is just cute, our little traveler all snuggled up in her carseat for a long drive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep--she's definitely Mark's daughter.