Mia had her first trip to the Zoo today! (Thank you Ray's for the annual pass!!!) She was so curious about all the animals. We learned two things about our baby today:
1. She has great eyesight. She could see the bear in the back of the cage while we were on the monorail.
2. She thinks everything that moves and doesn't look like her, her parents or her Bedste is a "doggie". I think she said that word 200 times today whether we were looking at the turtles, grizzly bears, or the crazy sea dragons.
2. She thinks everything that moves and doesn't look like her, her parents or her Bedste is a "doggie". I think she said that word 200 times today whether we were looking at the turtles, grizzly bears, or the crazy sea dragons.










2 comments:
Did she have a favorite animal or area? I'm so glad you had fun--can't wait to take her to the zoo myself!
I think it's fascinating how kids learn words. Right now she must be thinking that "doggie" means "animal." And they say kids can't think abstractly!
Post a Comment