Friday, January 29, 2010

Daddy Daycare

With Mark's hours being cut, we had to rethink the work and daycare plan meaning Mark is home with Mia on Mondays and Fridays while I am working. To brighten my day he likes to send me pictures of Mia from "Daddy Daycare". This was today's picture...I love that she gets these times with fewer rules. I would not let her stick cheerios on her face because I would have fed her the banana with a spoon, wiped her down and then moved on to the cheerios because I don't like a mess. But Mark doesn't mind the mess. In fact, he takes pictures of it and sends them to me and for that I am thankful!
Side note: I also love to see what she's wearing when I come home since they are usually sound asleep when I leave in the morning and Mark has a different set of fashion rules that I do :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

you two are great, wise parents--she'll benefit from both styles!