Friday, January 8, 2010

My little office "helper"!

The end of the year is always crazy for us just trying to get everything done, so I've put in some extra hours to get my work done without interruptions. And I hate leaving Mia behind, so she has come along. But that makes for some pretty cute distractions...like at the typewriter.
"Loving" the strawberries for breakfast.
Finding a way out of my chair barricade
(also notice the post-it note on the computer...she likes to push buttons and turned off our server because it has a blue light on the button)
Modeling the latest fashions with "the boss"...the NFC North Division Championship tees and hat dropped off by one of the trainers. Working with the team dentists for the MINNESOTA VIKINGS definitely has it's perks!!!
I am so thankful to have the flexibility to bring Mia to work with me when needed. Thanks Mom for being a great boss!!!

3 comments:

slkooiman said...

That is truly a blessing that you can have Mia at work with you when you need to. It is unfortunate that you choose to dress the poor girl in such horrendous sports-wear, but nobody's perfect I suppose.

:) He he he.....Go Pack Go!

Christy said...

I think I recognize this day.....Thank you so much for working Thursday morning for me. It was much needed and you are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see new pictures of Mia now that we're back from Nicaragua--she's a doll and you are a great photographer!