Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

We had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend. Thursday was spent with my mom and family. Mia got some football time with her great grandpa then tried her first bite of turkey. She wasn't a fan.The turkey did it's job and put her to sleep!
Next, we were off to Madison for a weekend with Mark's family. When we arrived, Mia tried her new sweatshirt from Grandma.



Mia has learned how to play peek-a-boo and loves to use under the table for her fun.


Grandma taught Mia how to play the piano in hopes that the noise would wake Uncle William. It worked and Mia found a new passion!

On Saturday we went to pick out a Christmas tree. It was so warm we ditched our coats while out walking. It was hard to get in the Christmas spirit considering the weather and absence of snow. I was also disappointed because I wanted to use Mia's little sled for the trip. Maybe next year!

Helping Grandma and Grandpa with dinner.

Learning about the tree with Grandpa.
We are so thankful for our little family and the adventures we get to have together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ALL the pictures!

slkooiman said...

I absolutely love that Badger hat!! Where did Mia's Grandma find that? Oh, and I had to chuckle at you wearing Mia in the Bjorn at the tree farm. She's starting to get so big that it looks like she might break you, Marissa!! :)