Monday, November 2, 2009

Cheering the Vikes to VICTORY and other cute things!

Being that I work for the team dentists for the Minnesota Vikings, we take the games very seriously. So our office had a chili cook-off while we cheered on our boys to a fabulous VICTORY over the Green Bay Packers!!!! As you can see, Mia was our little cheerleader and she cheered so hard she wore herself out.

Mia was getting into trouble while I was cooking and Mark was doing dishes so he decided strap on the bjorn to let her "help". They didn't get very far because little arms were getting into everything.


The last bit of fun we found this week is Mia's new found trick...she puts her head in the tin (or dog dish which she did tonight) and makes noise. She likes that she sounds different and she can see herself in the bottom, which makes her laugh. I can hardly contain myself it's so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sound effects! definitely a lol moment!