Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Fun

We finally got a beautiful fall weekend and we took full advantage of it.We took a walk on Friday afternoon to test out our new "umbrella" stroller. This is the cream of the crop umbrella stroller that I never thought we'd have. I got it for less than half of its original price because it was the floor model and I had a coupon. Yea for being thrifty!!
Next, we played in the leaves while Mark was raking. It was Mia's first time playing in the leaves. She was very curious and wanted to eat them.
I love the little ears on her coat. This is one of my all time favorites on her. The pale pink with her blue eyes melts my heart every time she wears it!

Madi and Mia have started "playing" together or Madi at least lets Mia play with her. The are going to be good friends soon.
Mia always steals the show so I had to get one of our first "baby".
Mia has quite the pout and he has already figured out how to use it.On Sunday afternoon we bundled up for what will most likely be our last bike ride of the season. Can you stand her little helmet head? I just love how cute she is!
So goodbye fall. Winter we are ready for you!!!

1 comment:

kate said...

Woza, Amelia is so so so cute! I love the pictures! When I watched her clapping, there was a JLo song playing in the background and she was perfectly in time! Adorable!